The main task of the Center for Reproductive Medicine “New Life” – make you happy parents!
And nothing else, to be happy parents is to give the child everything and even more, to allow him to be 30 steps ahead of potential problems.
We begin to take care of the well-being of your family from the moment of conception and continue to do this after the birth of the baby.
The unique service of our Center is cryopreservation and storage of fetal biological materials:
• umbilical cord blood
• placenta tissue
• fetal shells
Why is all this necessary?
Life is unpredictable, which is why modern cryotechnologies allow the use of frozen fetal tissues for the treatment of the following diseases:
• Anemia with malignant course
• Malignant diseases of the hematopoietic and lymphatic system (leukemia, lymphoma)
• Cardiovascular diseases (myocardial infarction, atherosclerosis)
• Neurological pathology (multiple sclerosis, spinal muscular atrophy)
• Autoimmune diseases (systemic lupus erythematosus, rheumatoid arthritis)
• Immunological diseases
Stem cells, which are contained in cord blood, have the ability to turn into any cell of the human body, depending on the environment of its cultivation. This is what makes it possible to use cord blood stem cells to treat such serious diseases as leukemia, lymphoma, and immunodeficiency syndromes.
Cryopreservation of fetal tissues is an insurance for your child for life!